Sunday, April 19, 2009

Journalist Convicted in Iran

Heres the latest on this story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517085,00.html

Ahmadinejad told prosecutor to make sure that journalist gets full rights for defense. Wow, I wonder what kind of rights you have in Iran. Surely not the same rights as we have here in America. I hope and pray for the best possible outcome for this woman and her family. I have to wonder, didn't she expect something like this to happen? C'mon it's Iran, I would never go there, but if I did I would expect to be charged with spying. If your an American citizen and you go to Iran, you are taking your life in your own hands. Even if you have dual citizenship. Especially for a woman, as we all know how they treat women over there. I pray for her freedom. AFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!