Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear Ms. Garafolo

I hope I spelled your name right, because I want to be certain that I am addressing the right person. I am not a racist, the fact that you call all the tea party attendants racist proves your total ignorance. I don't hate Obama because he's black, I don't hate him at all. I don't like him, I don't like his brand of politics, I don't understand how he can possibly fix the economy by spending money. I believe he is a fascist and the liberals are gushing with party loyalty and giving the president whatever he wants, and thats going to lead this great nation into a dark time. He is kissing the ass of the world, because he is building a one world government. When that happens America loses her sovereignty and all of us lose our freedoms. But you probably think thats a good idea, you are one of those "America Sucks" people, like my daughter, who thinks that anything has to be better than what we have now. People like you don't know how good you have it, and that makes you weak to a charismatic fascist like Obama. Because you labeled all of the tea partiers racist, in the name of defending liberalism, you are the new recipient of the American Free Thinker *FUCK YOU* award. Congratulations. The funny thing is up until this morning I was a big fan. AFT

1 comment:

  1. This crap that the Tea Parties are a protest against BHO's race is such nonsense! Do people really believe such tripe? Apparently the Obamabots do.

    ReplyDelete

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!