Sunday, March 15, 2009

We Surround Them

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/

I have to say, I am so impressed with Glenn Beck, he is the kind of man I have tried to be all my life. He loves this country and he wants to make a change so deep that it will positively effect the future generations of America. This 9.12 Project of his is exactly what this country needs and the 9 Principles and 12 Values are what I have tried very hard to base my life on for years now. These principles and values are the exact reason I write this blog. I have always loved my country, and I have seen the ever darkening curve it's been riding. I started writing here as a way of hopefully getting my voice heard, because I know the government is just a few people who really do all the deciding and they are not who I want in charge. I want to thank Glenn Beck and other great Americans who have done a great deed for this nation. THANK YOU from the bottom of my red, white, and blue heart. AFT

Here are the 9 principles:
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

Here are the 12 values:
Honesty
Reverence
Hope
Thrift
Humility
Charity
Sincerity
Moderation
Hard Work
Courage
Personal Responsibility
Gratitude

I encourage you to get involved with this project.
You Are Not Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!