Friday, May 8, 2009

Libertys Crown to Open July 4th

Full story here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/08/statue-liberty-crown-reopen-tourists/

Lady Libertys crown to be opened for tourists on July 4th. Reality check, Obama gave us this little patriotic nugget to show what a great President he is, or to distract us from thinking about the hole he is going to bury us all in. Oh yeah, think about it people. "Oh don't look at all these trillions we're spending, just look at the Statue of Liberty and let your patriotism uplift you." Whatever Obama, we the people are on to you and your fascist ways, I wont be distracted. I know my freedom is threatened, and I am going to do everything I can to fight it. Because it is my right and responsibility to stand up for my freedoms. It is my right and responsibility to preserve freedom for generations to come. If you aren't fighting you aren't free. AFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!