Friday, April 10, 2009

Quotes to Ponder

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The reformation was preceded by the discovery of America, as if the Almighty graciously meant to open a sanctuary to the persecuted in future years, when home should afford neither friendship nor safety." --Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty


I can hear you already saying, "he says Fuck, how dare he mention God in his blog?". It's because I believe that God gave me the ability to speak and it was His will that brought this free nation into existence, His hand guided the founding fathers, He made a place for us all to have free speech. I don't limit my words, I use every word in my vocabulary, I say fuck if fuck is needed to be said. God Bless America and all my readers too. These quotes were sent to me by my new friend Larry over at Patriotic Resistance. Thank you Larry. AFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!