Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Obama Likes Cuba

Yeah he wants to ease restrictions on travel. I think it's a bad idea, make them give up communism first. Somewhere in time, between my childhood in the 70's and the beginning of the new milennium, communism went from enemy status to tolerated annoyance. I'm sorry but I am clinging to the way I was taught, communism is evil, it seeks to control the world. Talking with Castro is good, diplomacy is always good, but giving in on travel restrictions is going to open a cashflow to further empower the communist country. Wake up Obama, you might be winning the hearts and minds of the rest of the world, but here at home you are failing miserably. You are commited to serving the United States of America, not the rest of the planet, you are our leader, act like it. AFT

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a bad idea, make them give up communism first.

    Well, I think the Øbama plan is to normalize relations with Cuba AFTER the USA becomes a communist nation; this should occur sometime between now and April 30th, before Øbama's 100th day in office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. Your right, Cuba could be a state then.

    ReplyDelete

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!