Thursday, June 18, 2009

N. Korea may target Hawaii

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,527020,00.html

There is no evidence to support it, but I think it's worth mentioning anyway. This comes from the Japanese, who in my humble opinion are the real targets. Put yourself in Japans shoes, they are closer to N. Korea and more likely a target, but they want the U.S. fully engaged in spying on N. K. so that we can warn them of danger. Thats one possibility, or the Japanese have a few spies of their own floating around N. Korea and they actually know something and want to warn us without tipping thier hand. Either way, if I were in Hawaii, a bomb shelter business might do really well. Does anyone sell bomb shelters anymore? I might be interested in getting one for myself. Either way N. Korea is a threat to peace and prosperity all over the globe, and I believe no nation is safe. AFT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!