Sunday, May 24, 2009

All Digital Elections

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/24/honolulu-hosts-nations-digital-election/

I have been talking about getting someone to try this for awhile now, because I know it will revolutionize voting and really get everyone involved. Kudos Honolulu! C'mon America let's adopt this system for everything we vote on. Here's a nutty idea, voting via website could give the people the power of veto, bill comes out of congress, people vote on it, then president signs it or doesn't if the people veto it. President doesn't get veto, because the people have the power. The people should've had a veto vote from the beginning, but now the information age makes it easy and affordable. I fully support this and recommend it to any state or community that needs to save money, digital voting, the way of the future. AFT

1 comment:

  1. As long as it is not hack-able or otherwise able to be cyber-manipulated, I'd be in favor of it for MINOR elections. I think people need to go to the polls for Congress and the President. Just my .02.

    ReplyDelete

Free Speech, Use It or Lose It!